Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reflecting on Learning

My most passionate hope for my future as an early childhood professional and for the children and families I work with is to keep an open mind and be as understanding. I hope parents will feel comfortable and trust me with their children. I am willing to go the extra miles needed to make sure all children are given the best education possible. After all, children are our future!

I want to thank all of my colleagues which I work with for the last eight weeks. All of the readings through the discussion boards and blogs taught me a lot as our journey continues. For most of us, our journey will end after the next class!

Take Care

5 comments:

  1. Talae,

    Best wishes on your hope of remaining an open-minded, understanding early childcare professional. Just by committing as your goal, you have already taken the step in the right direction :)

    Thanks for all of the insights over the past several weeks. It has been a pleasure getting to know more about your experiences and opinions. Best wishes on your final class - hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Talae. Teaching kids to keep an open mind is so important for their future! Thank's for great discussion and posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talae,
    Like you I believe that is it important that we are open-minded so we can really get to know children and accept them for who they are. Thank you for your interesting blogs and discussions post. Good luck to you and your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talae,
    I will agree with everyone else and say that we as teachers and educators, I feel that we are people with with most open-minded, accepting of all people, which I hope everyone else can learn as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Talae. First I wanted to say how much I enjoyed learning from you and learning with you in this class. You make an excellent point about promoting an open mind and deeper understanding. These are essential in creating an early childhood environment that is anti-biased. It sounds like a realistic and important goal now and in the future.

    ReplyDelete