Saturday, February 25, 2012

Art Gallery- What I Have Learned

One hope that you have when think about working with children and families from diverse backgrounds

I hope all children and families can learn to accept, respect, and understand each other. All children and families deserve to live in a world where we all can be as one.

One goal I would like to set for the early childhood field related to issues of diversity, equity, and social justice

All educators, working in the anti-bias education needs to be properly trained and this will help the families and children in the diversal family.

I want to thank all my colleagues for helping me to expand my knowledge in this class. Reading all your discussions and blogs has helped me tremendously in this class. I am looking forward to continue working and learning with all of you in the next class.

1 comment:

  1. It is important that educators, children and families respect and appreciate one another. We have to be open-minded of others beliefs and customs because we can learn so much from one another.

    ReplyDelete