Thursday, December 22, 2011

Final Communication Blog

Hello Colleagues,

For the last eight weeks, I want to thank you to everyone. Most of us have been in classes together from the beginning and I am hoping some of us will be together again in our specializations. I have learned new ideas and concepts from reading your posts and different blogs. As our journey comes near, I hope to keep in touch with all of you. Also, one thing I learned about communication is the process in which we can develop meaningful relationships with others (O'Hair & Wiemann, 2009).  In order to continue our meaningful relationships, I encourage everyone to e-mail me at:oceangolddiva@yahoo.com. I will be waiting!!

I enjoyed working with all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Talae,

    I have enjoyed our many emails back and forth, you have helped me gain a better understanding of the work we had to do in different courses.

    I will be following the teaching adults specialization, and wish you the best of luck in whatever specialization you are embarking upon.

    Please feel free to keep in contact with me if we are not in the same specialization I would love to hear how you are doing.

    CJMPSU@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie,

    Wow,I do not know where to start.First of all, I want to let you know that I have enjoyed our time together at Walden. My specialization involves teaching in diversity. As we continue our journey, I will keep in touch with you because I would have never made it this far without your support and patience.

    This is not good bye, but good luck and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talae,
    Thank you for trusting in me in helping you understand the assignments. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you all the best in your new courses for 2012.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talae,
    I have received your message you sent though my blog. I must say it has been great sharing and learning from each other and I know we will continue to foster that attitude after we would have finished this course. All the best in your specialization area and I know we will continue to communicate with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talae,

    Thank you for your post to my discussion post and blogs. It has been a great experience learning from one another. You are always so positive and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete